January 4, 2010

January 22 - SWARM at Riverside Baptist

And here is my Gypsy Woman cuddling up to her baby bug at her first smarm!


That's right, Friday night January 22nd at 6pm we will gather at Riverside Baptist's Fellowship Hall. The photos are from the last session in October. Let's gather up all your goodies, photos, embellishments, and equipment and get ready for a night of fun!

Try to have dinner before coming or bring it along. Be sure to bring a snack as this group is always looking for a treat. Candy goes a long way when your looking for that little extra something!






signature

5 comments:

jen said...

You know I'll be there! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!! :-)

Susie said...

This looks awesome, I wish I could find a group like that to scrap with.

Jen Green said...

I can not wait for another fun filled scrapbooking night with the girls. I got new paper too :o)

Brens Designs said...

Looks like you all had fun last year!!! I'm jealous and wish I lived close enough to go to this one! Have fun!!!