January 11, 2010

Special Requests

This is KimWoods2 Lace Border

If you have a special request for ShesASassyLady for a design please make a comment on this post or if you have requested it elsewhere from me please find your gypsy file here. Please feel free to ask anytime and I will try to assist you.

For KIMWOODS2 from Cricut.com MB this is your lace paper and also a border at 7x7. Kim, I have not cut this file so please check it 1st and of course alter to fit your needs. (Click your name for file).

For KimWoods2 this is the lace border, looks like your drawing.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH this is sooo sweet & generous of you!!!I don't have the Gypsy or DS...still on my wish list!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.