April 22, 2010

Road Trip Cards!

Well the Gypsy gives a whole new meaning to designing on the go! I designed many cute little cards while on our trip to Chicago last week and this is one of them. At first it was difficult getting in sync with the move of the truck but in no time at all I was having fun during the long stretches.  This is a quick photo of the comand center with My Gypsy Woman taking a little nap when I gook the wheel!
I sure missed everyone and will spend the next couple of days catching up to all the wonderful creations on everyone's blogs.... In the mean time a big thank you to Pam at Thebugbytes.com for graciously watching my blog while I was gone. She, Elizabeth and Becky all had wonderful designs that I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did.
After I got unpacked I started cutting and actually cut out 6 cards and bagged them individually to assemble when I had time.
So easy I just glued the layers together....
I even tried coloring in tires... and after putting on blog I straightened the coloring out as I noticed a few uneven spots. It just amazes me what I pick up in a photo that I miss in person... why is that?
We call this car "Red And Ready" in the car business.... just a little ad jargon.
Can you stand it? He looks so cute peeking out of the envelope doesn't he?
A little change of color and it looks like a girl giraffe!
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Your sweet commets always inspire me.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
 Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a single post!
signature

17 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Sheila... I thought the card was already adorable... but I have to say... it totally cracked me up when I saw him "peeking" out of the envelope!! How cute is that?!! Love it! And I applaud you for learning to use your gypsy in the car.... a skill I still have not mastered!!
Barb :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, he is just too cute. I love my gypsy, still having trouble trying to figure out how to use it. BUT I love it.

Cheryl Boglioli said...

That is so dang cute. Love it. I completely agree about seeing things in your photo that we can't see with our eyes anymore. It's even worse when you realize that your Gypsy gal really needs her face washed and your desk needs a good dusting too. :-)

Becky Roper said...

I love the way he peeks out of the card. Really cute!

Nikki Pike said...

OMG these little guys are just so cute. Love the patterned paper you have chosen.

Melissa said...

So cute! Love the patterned paper you used on the giraffe!

papillon digital design said...

oh my gosh. hoe cute is this!! You have been industrious. the giraffe looks so cue peeking out like that. Love it

flowerdisco said...

i love that paper too and i have it too...lol.

perfect for the giraffe. both are great cards.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Welcome home! Hope you had a fab time in the windy city. Your giraffes are adorable! Happy Thursday!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your giraffe cards ... and I so totally agree that giraffe is adorble sticking his neck out of the envie!

217 Creations said...

Adorable!

Jodie R said...

Sheila These are so cute and the papers you used are beautiful! The way it peeks out is so adorable! Anyone would be thrilled to get one of these!

Carol said...

What an adorable little face to see peeking out of the envelope ... I can imagine seeing someone open this and hearing squeals of delight when they see that cutie! BTW, I love the command center in your vehicle ... looks you are well equipped with all the necessities for a fun road trip! =)
Hugz,
♥Carol♥

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Sheila!!! How cute is this card!!!

TraciVee said...

Very cute, Sheila! Love your work :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

How cute is that!!!!!

Sharon said...

How super cute! Love all the different colors!! :)