October 8, 2010

Spooky Halloween Tag!

Hi everyone! This is Kimberly and I am excited to be back to share another project with you!  Be sure to stop by My Craft Spot for more fun projects and videos!


For this tag I used The following cartridges:  Paper Doll Dress Ups (grass, tree, cat), A Child's Year (witch) and George (moon, pumpkin).


The green ribbon is from JoAnn's and the Black Ribbon I hand distressed/crinkled to 'look spooky'! More info on my blog early next week!!!


I used Peachy Keen face stamps (Everyday face parts) for the cute cat face.

Here is a video showing how I made this card:



Have a great weekend!

More fun Fall/Halloween projects at My Craft Spot:


6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kimberly this tag is awesome!!! Love the cats little face and his eyes look so expressive! Love it. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing with us today!!!

flowerdisco said...

this is the prettiest tag I have ever seen. :) I have to try that little witch from ACY at that size. Super cool and the cats face and the pumpkin...oh my...It is beautiful...tfs and for the ribbon tut too.

Bamabel said...

What an adorable tag!!!! Perfect for Halloween!

Granny said...

This is so adorable. I am not much on Halloween but I love kitties and he is so cute. I enjoyed your video too.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Kimberly - this is absolutely adorable!!! I love it - those faces are just too cute and it looks like your moon is glowing!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Adorable. Love the witch!