March 16, 2011

Candy Dispenser

Hello Everyone,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place, I am so excited to be a Guest Designer here at She's A Sassy Lady, I have been a long time follower of Sheila's, and just love her Blog and just can't believe I get to be a Designer here!!!!! I am just so Honoured....
Ok now onto my project....
I was blog hopping the other day and found this Candy Dispenser made by The Hybrid Chick, it is soo cute, I knew I just HAD to make one....So I pulled my Gypsy out, (Ok it was right beside me, LOL) and a few shapes, a little welding later......
I just Love how it came out......There are so many possibilities........so many ways to decorate....
here are a few photos of how it all came together.....
here is a look at what it looked like on my Gypsy, (sorry its not that easy to see)
this is the box cut in Stampin Up Textured Cardstock
In this Photo I drew on lines to show you where to score, I laid the pink wrapper on top and drew on the lines so you know where to score it.
all scored and ready to be put together
                                     
I used red tape to hold the box together (this stuff is super strong)
put the top together first
                                     
here is the bottom

here are the items I used to make the Candy Dispenser
I thought of a few other items that you could store in the Candy Dispenser....maybe some paper clips......
or........some buttons......so many possibilites....
Thank you so much Sheila, I am just going to love being a Sassy Designer!!!!
I hope you all enjoyed my Project,
If you have a Gypsy and would like my file for this Candy Dispenser, you can go to my blog and download it, remember to leave me a comment if you make one, I would LOVE to see it!!!!
and please let me know if you have any questions......



12 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Amazing! I love it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri, this is AMAZING and to think you designed this on your Gypsy! LOVE LOVE LOVE this design and the colors you chose are just fabulous. Thanks for the great tutorial. Now I MUST make one of these!
Can you see what a great gift this would be in the office? and at schools, friends... LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I could use one of these filled with goodies on my desk! TFS
Sue

Granny said...

This is just adorable. Love the bright colors! I would use this to hold buttons in my sewing room. TFS

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo cute!! Love the candy dispenser!

Anonymous said...

That is SUPER awesome...now we know why we blog hop, right? Like I would have missed this..oh no! LOL! Thank you so much for sharing your find and how SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute did this turn out..love the color/papers you've chosen!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA...Adorable and so crafty clever. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Sherri, so cute, and I love the colors!!! Your tutorial is great! Great project!!! Great job!!!

Unknown said...

What a great box!! Love the candy inside, they taste way better than buttons :o)

Anonymous said...

I love this. thanks for the file. I can't wait to make it.

JustYolie said...

Super clever!! Love it!

- - Sheryl - - said...

this is great - I do not have the G - so I'll try and make my pattern on card stock and cut it free hand.