March 19, 2011

Packing Your Craft Bag For A Crop Or Swarm

I hope you are enjoying this video. Know that I am in Dallas right now with all the goodies that you will see in my wonderful craft bag. I did move my Cropodile into my suitcase as it was so heave and I didn't want to take any chances of my bag weighing over 50 pounds and paying additional for it. I am flying Southwest so I am able to check two bags and it is a direct flight so I should be in good shape. At the last minute we decided my baby bug would be OK in my suitcase so i just packed my clothes around it and it should be fine. I did place a lightweight Creative Memory bag in my case just in case either bag was over so that I could carry on if need be. Normally packing for a crop or swarm you don't have to worry about the weight of your bag so this was a real task trying to take just enough to accomplish your goals but not too much to pay even more money.


I was going to list all the items I carried in my bag, instead I ask that you just take a couple of minutes and watch the video as there is a lot... too much for me to list in a short space. Sorry a couple of items are off camera.... I tried to get it all in.
Don't you just love going to a crop or a swarm? It is so much fun visiting with your friends and sharing time with people that have the same interest as you. I just can't wait to share all the fun times with you and I will spread them out over the next couple of weeks on Saturdays as we have a very full line up for you in March that you are sure to enjoy.
Thanks for joining me today, I sure hope I helped you to decide what you will take on your next crop or swarm. And as always thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to encourage me to share with you.
signature

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Enjoyed seeing what you pack. Are you CHECKING this bag? Does it travel OK when you check it - doesn't get beat up or damaged? I've never done that so am interested in your reply. Also, if you are carrying on, can you take scissors through security? I was going to pack that sort of thing in my luggage. I plan on flying to a crop this year, so any info would be great! Thanks so much! Have a great trip and a productive and FUN crop!
jdwlo

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I know you are having sooooo much fun.. I am soooo jealous. BUT so happy you are there. hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Sheila, can't say you won't be prepared!!!

SherriC. said...

GREAT Video Sheila!!!!!
I am so jealous.....but so happy for you , I wish I could be there....I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

JustYolie said...

Sounds like loads of fun! Happy travels! :)

Crafting with Faith said...

Thanks so much for this video. When I go to crops I never seem to get much accomplished because I can't find the right tools or embellishments. I can tell you really put a lot of thought and time into your packing. Have fun and TFS!

Shelley said...

Sheila,

Another great video! I can't wait to see everything you designed and prepared finished!

Shelley