December 4, 2011

Weekly Challenge Winner!

Wow 32 entries on this weeks challenge!!! I am so excited to share this week's winner and so thankful that we can use Random.org to pick because all the entries were just awesome! This weeks winner is Lisa from Lisa's Creative Niche. Lisa enter an adorable snowman card. The challenge was to link up anything Christmas. And we had all kinds of entries; tags, cards, layouts, ornaments, boxes and even an advent calendar and wreath!
This is what I love about this time of year, we are all busy creating and making our homes and our gifts as beautiful as can be. I just love looking at every one's blogs to see all the creative projects, don't you? These challenges are great because we get to see so many things all in one place. Now be sure to enter this week's challenge too. It is again anything Christmas but it must have red or white on it. I can't wait to see what you do this week so just link up your project and you could win your choice of a stamp set or a set of monogrammed note cards made just for you! All you have to do is click on the photo on the top right hand of my blog that is under the weekly challenge header and follow directions to link up your project. And the great news is you can enter and new project each and every day for even more chances to win.
Now Lisa please contact me by using the contact button on the top of this page and tell me which you would rather have a monogrammed set of note cards or a stamp set. Then send your full name and address and I will drop your gift in the mail.

1 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW!!! I am tickled pink!!! THank you so very much! Can't wait to enter more of your challenges, this was fun!
Lisa