January 22, 2012

Copic Classes

Good Morning...

I am so excited that I just need to share with you about a class that I have enrolled in. A Copic Class - Created from Color - that will teach me how to use my new Copics! I've been buying them here and there and can't wait to learn all of the things the class has to offer. But where to start?  Did you know that there only certain types of ink you should stamp with when using Copics and that certain papers work better then others? This class will help me to understand the basic concepts like those mentioned and how to start coloring with Copic markers. Also, our very own Sassy designer, Melissa of Melissa Made will be co-teaching the class with the very talented Kristy Dalman - owner and artist of Some Odd Girl. Check out their work:

Wow, those girls can color!  I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!  For more information here is a link to their site:







6 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I too attended my first Copic class about a week ago and LOVED it. I can't wait to follow what you've learned. I've always loved to stamp and color and sometimes I just draw my Cricut image with a Cri-Kuts pen and then color it in. Don't you just love learning something new?!!

papillon digital design said...

Awesome. I joined up

Barb Craft said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting to do this for a while now! Have a great time and show us all the wonderful things you learn!

barb :)

Unknown said...

Very cool! I really wish I knew more about my Copics for sure. I have a lot to learn.

ScrappyKats said...

Yay, I have enrolled. Thanks to you sharing your link. Can't wait to start :)

Sharon Tipping said...

Thanks for the info - signed up and can't wait!