February 11, 2012

We Have 2 Winners

What an exciting week with all the comments and linked entries. Thank you so much for entering and for your sweet sweet comments. There sure are a bunch of talented ladies out there! And this week we have 2 winners! first for the linked page we have Clare Dempsey with her beautiful layout! Clare's blog is Cricut Craft Clare. I sure hope you get the opportunity to visit her site this week and see her many lovely creations.

Then our next winner is Candy that left this sweet comment on She's A Sassy Lady...

Ladies you have 1 week to contact me. Please send me your names and addresses and I will get your stamp set in the mail. Be sure to enter this week... you could be the next winner.

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to both the winners...

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I'm so excited! Thank you for the challenge and the prize! You can reach me at cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

SherriC. said...

Congrats to both of the winners!!!!!