May 18, 2012

Plain to Pretty

Hi Everyone,
Lisa from Lisa's Craftroom here for my monthly design. Thank you Sheila for having me again.

I bought this large clothespin from Michael's quite some time ago. I have it on a shelf in my scraproom and I keep a picture in it. I have been looking at it and thinking that it needs something. It was already painted blue. My scraproom is a light blue. So when I bought the rolled flower die from Emma of My Creative Time, I got an idea.

It's a simple embellishment that makes the clothespin look much prettier, don't you think? First I tied some white tulle and then I hot glued the rolled flowers to it. I had some self adhered white chipboard letters, so I used a blue marker to color the letter L and adhered it to the clothespin. I glued some gems to each center. I think it came out so cute.
Well, I hope you like my plain to pretty project today. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting, it means alot to me. See you soon.

11 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Very chic! love the tulle.

Migdalia said...

Love it!So Gorgeous!!TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea, and so pretty! I love taking something we have picked up and putting our own stamp on it so to speak to make it our own creation. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

GabyCreates.com said...

This is just way too pretty!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Beautiful - love the colors and those gorgeous flowers!!!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!! I love the flowers and the tulle. The L is the perfect touch (my name starts with L too)!!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Very beautiful!! Lovely accent for your craft room!!

Running Turtle said...

Very pretty... I may need to findme a big clip like that and "lift" your idea... so creative!!
tinaB

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies ;)

Cricut Couple said...

Very Cool! Those gems in the center of the flowers look amazing!