June 17, 2012

KISS Teapot Card

Hi Crafters :)
Adele here from adelescricutcreations

We are keeping things simple ( in Sheila's words "Keep It Sassy Simple ) :)

So..on to my KISS project, this little card was very quick to make
My Sister just loves tea, so with that in mind I made this Teapot card from Damask Decor & Gypsy Wanderings



Here is the Gypsy Screen, nice and simple :)


The base card was made by welding two "Layer1" teapot's together, (one flipped)  from Damask Decor.
These are tiny so were sized at 15.35H and 5.20W

The top layer for the Teapot was from key feature "Card", this was sized at 4.18H and 4.70W
The cup was cut at 11.04H and 2.80W another tiny one from key feature "Layer2" I didn't use the "Shift" for the shadow layer though it is on my Gypsy screen, it is sized at 9.11H and 2.77W.

I then switched to Gypsy Wanderings and got the "Happy Birthday" sentiment, the shadow was cut at 2.00H and 3.21W, using "Phrase & Shift", the layered part was cut at 2.00H and 2.94W


I added a gold glitter Sakura gelly roll pen to enhance the lid and spout, with silver to add highlight's  the final card measures 4.5" x4.5"


My card was complete but I want to show you another thing I made, not sure what I'll do with it yet but hey...it was fun making it LOL!!

This was using 3 Gazebo pieces joined together with 3 fences and a gateway from Spring Cottage cart



This was the last time I got to play with CCR as it has stopped working for me at the moment, so had to revert to showing you a screen shot from my Imagine direct.

Well that was my KISS project for this month, I hope you manage to get time to make a quick project yourself

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting :)

Hugs

Adele

9 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Awesome Adele! Simple but so cute!!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

I really love this card - and can't wait to see what you do with your gazebo.TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is just adorable Adele. I love it and wish I had that cart.... I will have to see what I do have because it give me an idea of what I could create! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the little gazebo too. I am impressed that you did that on CCR... I am still tryin gto learn and master that program! Thanks for sharing today.

Lisa said...

Very cute card. Love the Gazebo, curious to see what you'll do with it.

Barb Smith said...

Very cute and simple tea pot card. Great for a Mom or your favourite Aunt. The Gazebo is great too. I'd like to see a video on how to make some of the items from the Everyday Pop-Up Card cartridge. Thanks

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Adele! I saw these on your blog and they are just fantastic! You really know how to get the most from your machines! Thanks for the inspiration!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful teapot.Your sister will love it.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!!Love it!!

Unknown said...

What a pretty shape card!!!