July 17, 2012

Las Vegas Card Club update...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts! Today I thought I would show you the last set of cards we made at our card club! The theme was "with sympathy" or "thinking of you."






It's always nice to have cards like these in your stash. I hope these inspired you to make up some sympathy or thinking of you cards. Thanks for stopping by today! ♥Kristy

10 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! What a beautiful set of cards! Each one is a little work-of-art! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kristy these cards are BEAUTIFUL! This is an area that I am trying to increase in my card stash so I really appreciate the designs and inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome cards from your card party with us today.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are all so pretty! love your style!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Wow! These are all just gorgeous! Love every single one of them!!!

Barb Smith said...

Great ideas for sympathy cards. I just had to make a card for my neighbour's family. The Dad just died. They have been my neighbours for 26 years and we both raised our children at the same time, they went to the same school and we both love gardening. Sad day for all. TFS.

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Karons Krafty Korner said...

WOW - these are fabulous - what inspiration. TFS your awesome talent.

Charlotte C said...

Lovely cards. Unfortunately I've had to make 3 such cards recently.

Java Jen's Creations said...

Great cards!! I love the variety of designs!! This is something I definitely need to do more often! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous cards. It's always nice to have stock to be able to just pull one out for any occassion.

Audrey Frelx said...

All your cards are beautiful!