July 11, 2012

Quick cupcake card

Hi Crafty Friends :)
Adele here to share a quick card with you today.

This card was made in about 10 minutes, my neighbour's Grandaughter has a birthday and my neighbour wanted me to make her a cupcake card with a hidden flap so she could attach money without it being obvious, so here is the card I made for her


This is a trifold card, hinged at the top of the front part of the card


The card base was made using 'Home Decor' welding 3 cupcake shadows at 4.333 for the front/back and the smaller cupcake shadow (flap) sized at 3.986 to form the trifold base. 
The phrase is from 'TBB&M2' sized at 1.583 and 1.014 respectively, 

This is the inside of the card 


And this is the hidden strip that I hand cut, to hold the money


Like I said, this only took about 10 minutes to create and put together :)

I hope you enjoyed my quick card project today.

The CCR file can be downloaded HERE

The Gypsy file can be downloaded HERE

Thank you Sheila for allowing me to share my project with you all this month :)

Happy crafting everyone :)

Hugs

Adele

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a clever idea for hiding the money, I am going to have to try that. I love the cute little design and who doesn't love something quick and easy? Love it! Thanks for sharing today.

In My Craft Room said...

Great card, love the hidden area!

Migdalia said...

What a Fun and Fabulous Card!Love this idea!!TFS

Migdalia

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fun fabulous card. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a clever card.. i love that cupcake.. i am sure she was thrilled with it.

SherriC. said...

Adorable, this is my Favourite Cup Cake, what a great way to gift a cash or gift card...
TFS!!!!!