October 2, 2012

Big Boy Gavin Turns 4


We had such a good time celebrating Gavin's 4th birthday. He wanted a special lasagna dinner. The birthday boy alwasy decides what the menu is for their birthday. So we were invited over to celebrate. He is such a little cutie.
All he wanted for his birthday was Legos, so that is exactly what he got.


I was thrilled to put these two pages together as it didn't take any time at all and they were done using Close To My Heart digital scrapping called Studio J. I just uploaded the photos, picked the layout and paper and then just drug the photo on and it was done! I love that as I am so far behind in scrapping and with all the things happening in my family this was awesome to have it done in just a few minutes.


I love that I was able to use 10 photos on this and the photos are in many different sizes and I didn't have to cut a thing. You too can give this a try with the free digital prgram Studio J if you too need to finish your layouts in a hurry. It only cost $39.95 for a 5 pack and that is a real bargain for the quality of the pages.
I hope you enjoyed today's post, I know I had fun sharing it with you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome boy!!! Love your two pager!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy birthday to Gavin! He's so adorable!

Sheila, your pages look great; you did a great job putting them together in Studio J!

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy birthday to Gavin! He's so adorable!

Sheila, your pages look great; you did a great job putting them together in Studio J!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Gavin, he's so cute. Your pages came out great.

papillon digital design said...

How cute a face is that. He looks like you Sheila. Happy Birthday Gavin. Lovely layout. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

What beautiful layouts!! So adorable!!

Migdalia said...

Happy Bday Gavin!!!A lovely LO!