January 5, 2013

Gypsy Made Simple, Making A Window Card With A Large Window


Good morning, it is time for another Gypsy Made Simple. It has been so long since I turned on my Gypsy I was amazed that I even remembered how to work it... now I can hardly put it down.


Today I am sharing a wonderful card with you that is so pretty it just shimmers in the light and yours will too! So go grab a cup of coffee turn on your Gypsy and let's get to work.



Now wasn't that easy?  Let me tell you all the work on this card is in the designing and at that it wasn't too difficult. This design makes the most amazing cards and you get to use up the plastic covers from your cartridges to boot! Love to recycle



See how easy that was to put this card together. You can use any paper you want along with any piece of artwork you like. Then you get to choose the embossing folder you like to make that window just glisten. I am so short of birthday and get well cards that I will be using this design alot with just a few changes in the art on the cover. I love it!


Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Be sure to leave a comment as I will be giving away a Gypsy cover to 1 lucky person. Just much comment by 4:00PM on Friday January 12th to be eligible and the winner will be announced on January 13th.
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

19 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous Sheila - and look at that embossing on the plastic - amazing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Charlotte C said...

I so much love window cards and this one you made is absolutely stunning. TFS, Sheila.

Created by Kathi said...

Love your card... like you it is AMAZING!!!! You inspire me so much my goal for 2013 was to start making vids!!! I made my first one but can't get it to upload to blogger... can you help me??? Thanks! Kathi kathibc@yahoo.com

Carol's Creations said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Carol (Carol's Creations)
http://www.4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Wonderful card and tutorial as always. I didn't even think to emboss the plastic. TFS. Happy Saturday.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is a beautiful card and another awesome tutorial!! Thanks for all you do!!

Diane said...

The card is great! And you teach me so much about the gypsy! I enjoy your step by step videos! I am going to try this card for sure!

rhonda said...

Beautiful card! I haven't gotten my Gypsy out for a while either, but think I will give this card a try today! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see another video from you. You always amaze me with your cards. This card is
absolutely stunning. I just love it.
I'm going to try this. Thanks Sheila.

Mary O'Neal
redpupper@aol.com

bev said...

Absolutely beautiful ,you are such a talented lady and have taught me to use and LOVE my gypsy though your vidios thank you

Barb Smith said...

I love the way you embossed the plastic. Never thought of that but it really worked. Great idea. I enjoy any project you show us with your Gypsy. If you have the equipment...might as well use them to their fullest. TFS

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Dawn, RI said...

Great card, so elegant. I like hoe you made it.
DawnRI

Vicki L. said...

AWESOME!!! I never seen anything like this card before! BEAUTIFUL!!!! Missy you, who took the old plastic cartridged and turned it into a MASTER PIECE!

How talented are you Missy Sassy Lady! Great job!

Hugs
Vicki

D- said...

This is beautiful!! TFS.
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the embossing on the window.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!! i've been stumped on how to make my daughter's card and i think i found the inspiration!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
thank you thank you thank you!!!!
barb mcconville

KAT said...

nice tut! thank you! i save all my blister pack plastics too. i cut them down and keep in a big heavy envelope. love your card. one thing i noticed and never knew, that the name of the cart came up when you clicked on the page??? how did you do that? also, never knew you could 'pan'...thanks.

Grace Baxter said...

Shiela, this card is absolutely LOVELY! I always enjoy a card with a window. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this! I made valentine's cards for my family this afternoon.