April 22, 2013

You are Brave

Hi folks,

Ian, here from A Newbie Crafter, with a simple card for you featuring Gina K. Designs stamp set.  This card was a quick one that can be for anyone that is having a hard time or just needs a little encouragement.

For this card, I took a A2 size and cut a piece of black card stock at 4 1/8" by 5 1/4".  The next thing I did was cut a piece of red card stock at 4"x 5 1/8".  I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen and adhered the banner to the red card stock.  I then took pop dots and adhered the sentiment above the banner.




I think it turned out well!  I hope you all enjoy it!

Craft on,
Ian

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Ian, your card looks great! I love the faux stitching!

Fabulous job!

Karon said...

Love the simplicity of this card, and the sentiment. So effective. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card, love the sentiment and the clors you chose are great. Thanks for sharing today.

Java Jen's Creations said...

Love this card and the great stamped sentiment!! I love Gina K. Designs and have several of her stamp sets! Thanks so much for sharing this!!

Unknown said...

Great use of subway art!!! Love the stitching too!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the card! Love all the clean lines and design!