May 16, 2013

Just A Quick Little BEE Card

Isn't this little card just too cute? I used some scraps I had laying around and tested out my new Janome Sew Mini and stitched the scrap to the front of the card with a little zig zag stitch. I love it and can't wait to make more cards with my new machine. I used my little sets from Stamps Of Life Bees for you to stamp on the front of the card and for the sentiment on the inside.
 

 
Don't you just love my little sew mini.... I shopped and shopped like crazy and picked it up for only $59 at Sew Vac Direct complete with free shipping!


I even used the inks from Stamps of Life and loved them as they give such a clean stamp.


I used Glossy Accents and White glitter on the wings of the little bee and popped it up with foam tape to give it dimension. Oh forgot to tell you not only do Stamps of Life have the little Bee stamps but they have the matching die set to cut your little bees out... How easy is that? Love it!


This is a close up of the little bee, and as you can see I am getting much better at stamping but have some room to improve. This card went together in no time at all and I am thinking of making a few more for my stash.
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed my little card. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

How SWEET is this!! I always have issues with stitching on my cards.I need to practice more..TFS

Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Charlotte C said...

So happy to hear your voice, Sheila. "Hive" been thinking about you too. Your card is just too cute.

Dk said...

Cute card!!

BethAnn M said...

Your card is adorable, and good luck with your new toy! I haven't tried to sew on a card, yet but I have a rather large old sewing machine. Maybe, I need a new toy, too! Welcome back Sheila, as we have all missed you. BethAnn M.

Karon said...

Great card Sheila and love the stitching!! TFS

Boopster said...

You are always such an inspiration - you have been in my prayers. Thanks for the idea about the mini-Janome. I have not wanted to use my big machine for card stitching. I went right over to that site and bought the same machine - even found a coupon for a few $$ more savings!! Again, you are an inspiration. The little BEE card is adorable, too.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That is just so cute! I love my Sew mini too but don't get to use it as often as I like. Glad you love yours.