June 12, 2013

Dad Plaque

Hi Crafty Friends :)
Today I am sharing my Studio project with you here and at my own blog Adele's Creation's

This project is a small Dad plaque, I lost my Dad back in 1979, I know many of you will be in the same situation come Father's day, so on his Birthday & on Father's Day, I display my little plaque, this way I still get to honour his memory as a Father :)


This is what is in the file


You can see the size comparison in this next picture


The plaque measures 5"x3.75" without the stand

If you would like this Studio file you can get it HERE

Thanks for stopping by today and thank you Sheila for allowing me to share my project :)

Happy Crafting everyone :)

Hugs

Adele

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele, what a great idea! As you know I lost my father last month and this just strikes me as a wonderful way to honor his memory. Thanks so much for sharing today.

Karon said...

Beautiful creation Adele - what a lovely way to make a plaque. TFS

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies :)
Hugs
Adele

Sonya said...

Such a beautiful tribute piece.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

What an awesome way to commemorate your dad ;).