July 20, 2013

Just A Simple Thanks A Bunch & The CTMH Artiste Cartridge


Hello there. I am so excited as I got a little craft time in. Monday is my day to get the house clean and the laundry done... you know I was little Miss Suzie Homemaker! Well I just made a simple little card using the CCR and my Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge.... I just love the simplicity of making these little cards. The height is 4.25 and in just 1 cut I made the card with the matching envelope.


With Close To My Heart anytime you spend over $35 they give you the option to purchase the stamp of the month for only $5, a $17.95 value! I just love that and that is what this stamp is from; June of 2013. Each month it is different and sometime I just order goodies just to get my stamp set! I know that is silly but I just love their little sets.


I know that was a little long but I honestly never noticed the time as I was busy sharing with you! Besides I hadn't colored anything in a long long time!


Look at these papers, I used a My Minds Eye for the envelope and the card was made with a basic white that I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink on. I stamped the flowers and sentiment and then matched the colors of the flowers to the envelope and they now look like a matched set.... Don't you just love having ink and markers!


Then I got out my Stickles and had fun coloring in the little flowers with my CTMH Markers so again it would match the glossy envelope! Love it!


Here is a final close up of the card, I just love it don't you? I sure hope you enjoyed today's post today and take the time out of your busy schedule to create something too!
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement, your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you! Have a blessed week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and fun video! Thank you for all the details. God bless as you make decisions about the sale of your house.

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love the look ! Great CAS card. Good luck with the choices on moving! TFS

Boopster said...

Lovely card - I love flowers. Thanks for the reminder about envelopes on that cart.

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the row of flowers and how you colored them and then added all the sparkle! I'll have to go cut that card now ;)

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the row of flowers and how you colored them and then added all the sparkle! I'll have to go cut that card now ;)

Amy said...

Super pretty Shelia! I wish now I had gotten that SOTM, but I didn't think I wanted it. But now I've seen so many cute cards made with it, and it's too late!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's Penny Lane paper? I don't see that pretty design in the packs listed online. Thanks!

Sonya said...

Gorgeous card!! So pretty!

Charlotte C said...

Have to listen to the video, but the card is beautiful, Sheila. We've been away visiting friends and family.