July 12, 2013

Layered Card

Hello, this is Danita from danitasdesigns.blogspot.com
 
This is my project this month  for the  She's A Sassy Lady design team. I altered a card that I purchased from the Silhouette store and gave it a layered look.

I used a basic scalloped card from the Silhouette store. Here are the cut sizes I used to make this card.


This is the folder I used for embossing the layers.  It's the Anna Griffin "Poppy" folder.
 I added layers to give the card a more detailed look.


 Be sure to leave at last 1/4 inch at the top of the two smaller layers for gluing.

Finish the card by adding your favorite sentiment and embellishments.  Really simple!

Thanks for looking!!!

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just love this card! Love the layers and the detail with the embossing and the scalloped edges. Thanks for sharing today!

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card. TFS, Danita. Love the embossing.

Nana said...

Beautiful Love the layering and embossing.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Dk said...

Thank you ladies

Karon said...

Beautiful card - love the shape and layers, and love the fabulous embossing folder! TFS

Mayras Designs said...

This card came out really nice love the colors and layers and the embossing ! Thanks for sharing !
Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

sarah said...

VERY nice card, luv the layers, hreat idea...TFS!!!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

What a great idea! I love the layered look of your card.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful, elegant card! I love all the layers and how you used the embossing folder! Great card, and very creative!