September 21, 2013

It's About To Get Wild Around Here



Good morning, here is an adorable little card made with Crocs Rule and the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge that is great for a new baby card or even a friendship card. And it is so simple to make using the CCR or your Gypsy. Grab a cup of coffee and follow along.



Now wasn't that easy?  And you only need two cartridges for a fun little shape card.


Easy to make cards two up using just 1 12x12 sheet of paper for the base and scraps for the balance of the card.

 
Here is a close up of the little croc coming out of his egg. Notice I did ink the edges.
 
 
Finally a close up of our card. Thank you for stopping by today, I sure hope you enjoyed today's post.  Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

5 comments:

Karon said...

Such a fun fun card and love the sentiment! TFS

Charlotte C said...

Very cute, Sheila. I've been using the Roland blades on my machine. Got them from Amazon. Email me if you want more info on them.

Audrey Frelx said...

Ohhhh, sooo cute!

Unknown said...

This card is very fun. It's is a great new baby card. TFS

Mylene said...

Cute card Sheila. Why all of a sudden are you using Cricut Craft Room instead of your Gypsy?

Mylene