September 27, 2013

Vinyled Tile

Hello Crafty Friends!!!!
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place and I have a great project for you today, a tile, a ceramic tile with some vinyl on it to be displayed on a plate holder, A friends mom just turned 65 and She loves her doggie so much, and I had no idea what to get her and this idea popped in my head, I have seen so many of these done and thought I would give it a try,
here is the final product.
starting with a picture of the dog
 My son helping me with the photo editing, In Adobe Photo Shop, we created an image I could cut out
I imported my image to MTC and added his name
 here it is all weeded, that didn't take as long as I thought it would, plus weeding is my favourite part...lol
I picked up a tile at my local hardware store, it is a 12 x 12
 using transfer tape I applied it to a clean tile,
She actually cried, she loved it, and so do I, I can't wait to make another one,
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my prject...
Happy Crafting
❀Sherri❀

5 comments:

Karon said...

This is fabulous! What a thoughtful gift and such a wonderful idea! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh my goodness how wonderful! I just know she loved loved loved this gift. Thanks for sharing.

Candy said...

Wow! This is so awesome! Great job!!
Candy

Java Jen's Creations said...

Wow, wow, wow!! What an awesome gift with such a personal touch!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

This is amazing!!! This is one reason I bought my cameo - now I just need to learn how to do it!!!