March 18, 2014

Three little cards to share :-)

Hi everyone.  How are you all doing?  It's Karon here from Karon's Krafty Korner, for my monthly howdy to you all here at Sheila's blog.

I am towards the end of doing a set of 16 cards and here are another 3.  Sorry, it's nothing tutorial this time around, have been away and only now getting back to normal.



For my flowers I used Heart Felt Creations Vintage Floret dies.  The papers for the flowers are from a My Minds Eye 6" by 6" paper called Collectible "Memorable".  The sentiments for the first two cards are from Woodware Craft collection set.


I also used a Sizzix Embossing Folder Set called Sugar and Starry Night, for the embossed backgrounds.


I so loved putting these cards together.  I inked all the edges of all the layers with CTMH Sorbet ink, using this for the stamps too.  I shaped the flowers with a stylus and then finished them off with a small pearl.


Only three more to make to finish the set and then I suppose I better get round to making a box for them. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Very nice card and done well.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Boopster said...

The card colors are beautiful. The embossing adds great sensory interest. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards.

Unknown said...

Karon your cards are lovely as usual!!!