April 24, 2014

Color Blocking


**I'm so sorry this post is late!! I was a day off in my mind and thought tomorrow was Thursday! Oh, dear. I hope you enjoy my post and please forgive my absent mindedness! **
 Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend last week. Mine was good but very busy! I thought it might be nice to share with you a tutorial I did recently over at Inspired By Stamping for color blocking. I had seen this technique done but had never actually tried it myself, so I finally did! It is an easy but fun technique and you can put your own twist on it. If you'd like to see how I created my card my full tutorial can be found HERE
 I hope you have a wonderful, creative day!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely details and design Sheila.

Hugs Diane

Karon said...

What a wonderful card - love the technique! TFS

Sonya said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Leah!! Love that big stamp!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, this is juct beautiful! Love it. Thanks for sharing.