June 4, 2014

Bird Watching

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Carol here from Happy Expressions to share a project with you at Shes A Sassy Lady. Thank you so much Shelia for letting me share a card with you. 

I have this really cute saturated canary image called Rose Red. I colored this image a while back and didn't get around to making a card with it. When I was going through my colored images I came across this one. The card base is SU and I embossed the white layer with SU final press embossing folder and the bigshot. I cut the corners with the die-namics corner die four times. The image was printed onto neenah cs and colored with copic markers. Eoo,ooo,21,31,33,35,37,50,  R20 YR02,000.YG61,63, B12,14. I used SU thinlet die to cut around the image and layered it with foam squares on the back. I faux stitched around the corner die and hand wrote the hello on the bottom corner with sukura white get pen. I added the SU topnote die 0n the inside of the card using neenah cs. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by, happy crafting and have a great day!

4 comments:

Boopster said...

Such a cute card. Great coloring on the image. Thanks for the info on Neenah paper, much more economical than some other papers!

Charlotte C said...

Adorable card. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card! Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing today.

Karon said...

Wonderful card - fabulous image and wonderful colours! TFS