September 3, 2014

Seahorse Dreams

Pin It
Hi everyone,

It is my turn to share with you on She's A Sassy Lady blog. Thanks for having me Shelia. My name is Carol and my blog is here Happy Expressions. I started off thinking I would make a shaker card and it changed as I went along. My card base is SU soft sky cs. The polka dot layer is we are memory keepers wedding stack DSP. I had some white .25 white trim tape and decided it would make a cute border. The sky blue layer is 4x5.5. I used SU retired polka dot background using soft sky ink to add the background. I then added Inkadinkado mason jars largest stamp in the set. The seahorses are from the SU set called by the tide. I coloured them with watercolors. The weed is also from by the tide. The bubbles and bottom rocks were added using copic marker BG 10,13,15. It still didn't look quite right so I took a black marker and filled in around the white tape. I marked off half way on both top and sides to add faux stitching. I added the sequins and then printed off some coloring book shells. Watercoloured them and and fussy cut them out. I found this small stamp dream unknown and stamped it with stazon ink and die cut with the big shot and SU bitty banners die. It finally looked finished and I was happy with the result.

Thank you all for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Such a pretty card. TFS