December 12, 2014

A Variety of Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings & Happy Holidays everyone! It's Danita from danitasdesigns.blogspot.com

Today I'm sharing a few of the Christmas cards that I have made for this year.  These are not the mass produced ones that I stressed about making (I'll share those later) . Most of these were actually made at a crop I went to back in July.

This is one of my favorites.  I used the Memory Box Clairmont Ornaments die and Teresa Collins Checking it Twice Christmas paper pad.

Inside

 I made this with images from the Silhouette Store. I used the Glitzy Glitter paper pad from DCVW.

Stampin Up Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, dies and ink.
Here's the inside of this one. The tree is from Stampin Up Lovely as a Tree stamp set

The tree from the Silhouette store, Paper stack is Recollections Starry Night paper pad.
Memory Box Merry Christmas to All die and the plaided paper is by American Crafts.
This card was made using my Craftwell Ebrush on the background. The angel is from the Cricut Christmas cartridge, cut in foam from Dollar Tree on my Cricut Explore. (Yes, I have both machines)
Okay, I know this is the ugly "Christmas Card" but I was trying to duplicate a card I saw on Pinterest.
It didn't turn out too well. lol  Oh well, this may go to a distant relative. Bahahaha!

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW--all gorgeous cards!

Charlotte C said...

So gorgeous. The Memory Box die is quite an investment, but it's so gorgeous, and I bet you cut it with your eBosser!

Unknown said...

I love all your cards - even the ugly one!!! Merry Christmas!!

Ellibelle said...

Such pretty cards!

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning serious of Christmas creations. All so festive.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dk said...

Thank you ladies and merry Christmas to you and your families

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your cards are just beautiful! I love everyone of them. I was thinking as I looked at your cards that I never took a photo of all mine. Your cards are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them.

Karon said...

WOW - these are gorgeous Danita - what a fabulous collection of cards. TFS

Anonymous said...

Great cards! You are so creative!