January 1, 2015

Cheers!

Hey everyone.....It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail.  I'm super excited about this card as it checks a couple of things of my "goals for 2015" that I shared yesterday on my blog.  

Check it out:


My first goal is to use my Copic Markers more...and I used them to color this sweet image with that ginormous glass of bubbly (perfect for celebrating the new year, no?!).

I also am wanting to use my stamps that have, sadly, never seen ink.  While this is a new stamp to my collection, it sat a few weeks without ink.  It's called "Cheers" by My Favorite Things.

One of my other goals this year is to spend more time creating and less time shopping.  I started this last year and it worked really well for me.  For this card in particular, I found some Echo Park "Sweet Day" paper scraps and made them into this card. 

I used one fun, often forgotten, product on this card called Glossy Accents.  After I colored the glass of bubbly, I applied Glossy Accents all over the top of the glass to make it look nice and shiny--like real glass!  

Last year for each post I did at She's a Sassy Lady, I made a Christmas card. I had a lot of fun doing my cards throughout the year and will continue to do so and share on my personal blog near the 25th of each  month.  I'd love to hear what your goals are for 2015 for your papercrafting!

Cheers,
Sonya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Great ideas for the new year, too! Have a Happy New Year, Sonya!

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card. 2015 goals? As you did for 2014 - use what I have and not "need" to buy more stuff (I already broke that goal, but it was before today!)

Unknown said...

This card is adorable Sonya!!! Happy 2015!