February 26, 2015

Learn To Write With Your Explore


This is a little treat bag that I made with my Explorer. I printed the welcome and it was so easy I thought I better share so you too could start printing more items on your Cricut Explore.



As you can see it was really fast and easy to put these little toppers together.  Just so you know you don't have to group your project together at the end I just like it saved the way I laid it out so when I come  back I don't have to guess what I was making.



Hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for joining me today and for your sweet-sweet word of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh MY Goodness Your tag is adorable you really did one super outstanding creative job. It was so much fun watching you create your tag. I too love the Explore and love all the fun features that are on it. I'll bet you're loving the new updated 2.0 now it is so much faster and easier isn't it. I'm glad I came over here as to be able to see your topper on your treat.
YOU ROCK!!

BethAnn M said...

Your tag is lovely, and I'm sure the treat bags will be a big hit! Thank you for showing me how to make my Explore write what I want it to. I've been trying to figure that part out. This will be a big help. Have a great time at your party. BethAnn M.