May 30, 2015

Design Space Learning To Alter Make It Now Projects


Hello, I hope you are having a great day. Join me today for a quick how to that you are sure to use a lot.
This is one of the Make Now projects on Design Space. As you can see it had a cut on the right side of the card and I wanted to type a little note on the inside and then send it out to my mother. Please watch the following video where it has an explanation of how to do this.



See how easy that is? This just really opens things up for all of us and I can see I will spend a lot less on sentiment stamps.


This is the simple inside. I had to get this card made quickly as I was leaving in 2 days to take my mom to Wisconsin so she could spend the summer with her sisters and all other family that is up north. I have to get going as I have to wash clothes and pack for the trip.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed this quick post. Your sweet-sweet words continue to encourage me and you comments inspire me to keep sharing with you. Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiflo card, Sheila! Your mom will enjoy it immensely. Have a great safe trip.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com