June 19, 2015

Father's Day Card from a sketch






















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project. I joined a sketch challenge and decided that I would post my finished card for my project. I thought I would make mine a Father's Day card, seeing that it is Sunday.

For my card, which is a 3 1/2" x 5" base in whisper white card stock, I embossed a piece of chocolate card stock which is cut at 3" x 4" and the patterned paper which is cut at 2 3/8" x 3 1/2". The tag was made using the scallop tag punch. The ribbon is Early Espresso and the sentiments are from Sheltering Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes. All the products used are from Stampin' Up.

I'm so glad that we are in the "KISS" (Keep it simple sassy) season because I am finding it hard to get creative. 

Thank you so much Sheila for having me and thank you all for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend. 


1 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa that is a great card. And, I love that you gave us dimensions and directions. Thank you for sharing today.