December 3, 2015

Snowman Note of Thanks

Hey everyone, it's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail.  I had a request to make a few holiday/winter thank you cards and this seemed like the perfect day to share one of those creations! 

Check it out:




I used retired stamps from SP&Company called "Falling Snow" for the image  and "Just a Note" for the sentiment.  I colored the snowman with Copics and added a few Stickles for wintery accents on that fun snowman.  I paired some Echo Park snowflake paper along with an embossed sheet of white cardstock for the mat of this card.  

I want to thank Sheila for the opportunity to be a part of her blog the last couple of years.  This is my final post as a design team member and it has been a joy to work with Sheila and the other lovely designers.  I wish them all very well and a wonderful holiday season.  Many thanks!

Cheers!
Sonya



2 comments:

Boopster said...

What a cute card! The embossing and snowflake paper really complement each other. Sorry you won't be posting anymore - we'll miss you! Best wishes.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card. Good luck on your future endeavors.