April 21, 2016

An Adorable Purse that you can LOAD with goodies.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have as much fun as I did making this ADORABLE little purse that you can give someone that might need a little cheering up, loaded with LOTS goodies!  I had so much fun making them  that I have made 2, they are a little addicting once you start making them.


I am having to make this video into 2 parts so it doesn't end up being an hour long.  So grab your coffee (or Pepsi) and lets get started with Part 1:





 I haven't used a hot glue gun in years so be very careful because it is REALLY hot and dries really fast.





Well now that wasn't too hard was it?  They are really fun to make and you can decorate them in so many ways.  I think I am liking the black polka dot one the best.  Thank you again for having me back as one of your guest designers Sheila.









0 comments: